First of all, ignore the paint samples...
*I get dh a new (to us) pine bathroom cabinet.
*We agree on the placement.
*He asks if I mind if he drills a hole in the cabinet for a cord to connect electric shaver and toothbrush. I agree.
This is NOT how I expected it to look...decidedly not dark brown, and he thinks I'm the extreme critical fussbudget. Somehow I am having flashbacks to our renovation days....
Perhaps in the future, the outlet can be moved to be INSIDE the cabinet, something we did in the downstairs bath. The engineer looks for functional; the wife looks for functional AND good looking. Sigh....
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- Scrappin' With Adrienne
- Yes Virginia..yes you can
- Listen to your Kids
- Tip Junkie
- On My Desk... a giveaway
- Views of Blogher
- Tell me..
- LetsDish Goes Pink
- This is...
- Quit your Day Job
- Oh Honey...they are so you!
- I voted
- 3 Beautiful Things
- On My Desk -sort of
- Does this blog make me look old?
- Be a Good Citizen
- The Original Three Beautiful Things
- Thi is...my favorite film
- Crochet Obama to the White House
- Blogerfest Fave -Dance till you Drop
- Dulce How Sweet You Are
- Tag Tag I guess I'm IT
- Mercury Shift - I've been waiting
- On My Desk...October 15th
- Notes from the BlogHer Mavens
- Women Women Women
- Does this look good to YOU
- If it's Monday the 13th
- This is....my current reading material
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 12
- Icon your Blog
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 11
- Love Friday
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 10
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 9
- On My Desk...October 8th
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 8
- Depth beyond Beauty
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 7
- Monday Trio
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 6
- This is..my favorite kitchen tool
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 5
- Secret Places Safe Places
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 4
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 3
- Name your...
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 2
- On My Desk..October 1
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 1
- ▼ October (51)
This is a wedding in the late 1930s I suspect. My mother had many photos like this but this is the only one that has a family member in i...
My in-laws, Dorothy and Vince, had another poignant story with their wedding. My father-in-law was a Catholic from a NY Irish American fa...
Day 2 in Budapest started early with our suitcases outside out door at 07:45. Naturally, we ate breakfast and then said Goodbye to the Vant...
Just noticing as I added this page that I never noted that it was week 25. Maybe I'll go back and add that information and maybe I won...
Another week of a whole lotta ...not much. Not a lotta cooking, not a lotta eating, not a lotta doing. That's just how some of my summe...
A good day in Vienna was drawing to a close. He had his tour of the Opera House, something I was not interested in. I had seen a performance...
Ah this summer is just moving along despite a LOT of rain. We all wish we could send even a portion to California but that's not how i...
Boy we've had some hot days! There were several days I didn't even leave the house. Walking out to get the newspaper in the morning...
Our cruise actually was ending in Budapest but we took the extra day package as we had enjoyed our time in the city a lot back in 2008 and ...