First of all, ignore the paint samples...
*I get dh a new (to us) pine bathroom cabinet.
*We agree on the placement.
*He asks if I mind if he drills a hole in the cabinet for a cord to connect electric shaver and toothbrush. I agree.
This is NOT how I expected it to look...decidedly not dark brown, and he thinks I'm the extreme critical fussbudget. Somehow I am having flashbacks to our renovation days....
Perhaps in the future, the outlet can be moved to be INSIDE the cabinet, something we did in the downstairs bath. The engineer looks for functional; the wife looks for functional AND good looking. Sigh....
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- Scrappin' With Adrienne
- Yes Virginia..yes you can
- Listen to your Kids
- Tip Junkie
- On My Desk... a giveaway
- Views of Blogher
- Tell me..
- LetsDish Goes Pink
- This is...
- Quit your Day Job
- Oh Honey...they are so you!
- I voted
- 3 Beautiful Things
- On My Desk -sort of
- Does this blog make me look old?
- Be a Good Citizen
- The Original Three Beautiful Things
- Thi is...my favorite film
- Crochet Obama to the White House
- Blogerfest Fave -Dance till you Drop
- Dulce How Sweet You Are
- Tag Tag I guess I'm IT
- Mercury Shift - I've been waiting
- On My Desk...October 15th
- Notes from the BlogHer Mavens
- Women Women Women
- Does this look good to YOU
- If it's Monday the 13th
- This is....my current reading material
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 12
- Icon your Blog
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 11
- Love Friday
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 10
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 9
- On My Desk...October 8th
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 8
- Depth beyond Beauty
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 7
- Monday Trio
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 6
- This is..my favorite kitchen tool
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 5
- Secret Places Safe Places
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 4
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 3
- Name your...
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 2
- On My Desk..October 1
- 12 Days of Halloween - Day 1
- ▼ October (51)
For the longest time I was not a tv watcher. Then came a new husband who is not a tv watcher At All but I thought we could watch movies. Fai...
My last day in New York and I definitely accomplished two of the things that I had planned for this trip. In fact when discussing the trip w...
This is a very blurry shot but it brings back wonderful memories of my in laws visiting us in England. They came to babysit us while my xh a...
This was pretty much fun to scrap, once I got started. Boy is it difficult some times to just Do it! I'm ready to go back but not in t...
This was the week that ended with Valentine's Day and a lunch we were both looking forward to. The food was a disappointment with such a...
While his sister in later years paid no attention to her knitting lessons, firstborn son was his grandmother's first grandchild. He did ...
Don't blame me for the beard and the outfit. I didn't know my current husband back then. Actually the beard looks a bit like the one...
I have not started another travel scrapping project but have one or two in mind. I have to visualize how I see the trip and what feel I want...
My mother was a superb knitter as well as a seamstress. My grandmother could crochet anything as well as sew. I, however, had little inte...