Today the desk is actually cleaner than last night's photo shows. The Halloween ATCs are mailed, the surplus ones are filed, and lots of bits are put away. However, you should have seen that desk Tuesday a.m. It was a disaster zone, or more aptly put, a desk in the middle of creativity.
If that were all the desk held...creative projects...it might be ok but it is the 'stuff' that goes in this room and has to be put away somewhere, and I am still learning where that somewhere should be. Where DOES one put all the bits that are already cut up and/or how do these get sorted?? Obviously (well so it seems to me), not in individual drawers as I don't have the time nor space to have that many one inch deep drawers. I DO have a ream of large mailing envelopes that I got thru freecycle so if I could ever 'get round to it" I guess I could use those envelopes to sort cut up bits...
Other paper artists...what do you do??
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- Goin' to Jail
- I'm doin' this
- Crafty Bastards
- This is ...show off time.
- Baby word
- I'm a little chopstick....long and slim
- Love Friday
- 36 Million Women
- Refugee Crafter: Tu-tu Giveaway!
- On My Desk...September 24
- Moon over Manhattan
- Happy Autumn
- This is ..my dream job
- Cynthia Collage
- Baltimore Birds..no, not THOSE birds
- CleverGirlGoesBlog says... Having cats is kind of...
- On my Desk....September 17
- Off on a tangent...what a good tangent
- Pay it Forward
- This is...what I do with 10 spare minutes
- Love Friday and Flashback Friday
- Tea for 2 and 2 for Tea
- He couldn't Wait
- On My Desk...September 10
- Love NY? So does Art Cumings
- This is...my all time favorite band
- Time to click and party!
- Love Friday?
- I've been schmapped
- On my Desk...September 3
- It's my birthday!
- World Blog Day...part 2
- World Blog Day...oh ...yesterday
- ▼ September (33)
When Annapolis really was a seagoing town. When Annapolis had sailing vessels in the harbor that were not luxury boats for the 'carria...
The blond in the center of the photo is #2 son after his high school graduation in Paris. He just turned 44 yesterday so time has pass...
"...I'll remember him. Running towards me, arms wide, hair blowing back from his forehead, laughing like he hadn't a care in th...
In the 1950s and 60s, my father sold tires in Washington DC at 23rd and M NW. He had occasion to meet many influential people at this job as...
I have tried the Project Life app in the past and didn't quite get it. Now I do! I was also testing some actions for WendyZine I can see...
1. When we got married, I kind of assumed we'd have a dog as he had always had dogs. But no, no interest. Maybe this is the way to go. ...
Hello Friday! Even though I'm retired and none of my life has revolved around school schedules for a long time, the Monday-Friday patter...